#DJSTYCHLive || #NewMusic || #MixTape || DJ STYCH - I Am HipHop Vol. II(Explicit)(Prod. By DJ STYCH)


This is a fusion of our very own local Ghanaian hiphop music and hiphop from other African countries with a blend of our favorite and very new hiphop from the Western world.

Vol. I was amazing and If you have not heard that one just click on the link below and Enjoy it before you go on this and see the change, maturity and timing that has gone into making this one even better......

DOWNLOAD I Am HipHop Vol. I  

After Listening to the Vol. I.... Please listen carefully to the Vol. II and let me know what you think, Please your comments mean a lot to me to help me improve on my art and become better for U. 

DOWNLOAD - I AM HIPHOP VOL. II  

This New one has new music that you would love to hear and also play it on replay......... 2016 new Hip Hop tunes. 
Than You For Downloading And Please Don't Forget to Share.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Letz Trend GH. Designed by OddThemes